Looking for Something?

Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Links!

I just wanted to take a moment to highlight some new links that I've put up. There are some really good game databases like GoBase.org that have thousands of pro games that you can review but here are some other sites that have good Go resources.

The first is GoCommentary.com and I think that you'll like the in depth game reviews as well as the brief pieces on tactics.

The second is IgoLocal.net which is a geographic database of people who play Go. I encourage people to register so they can find players near them. The site launched recently so there aren't many people on there yet but if we build on it we can find each other, play more go, and get better.

The third is Eidogo.com which has a web applet for games and a joseki dictionary that you can use in a browser. There are a number of games and on the site that are worth reviewing and The Eidogo software is a very good Go engine and I highly recommend checking it out.

I'll have the rest of the Shusaku game up later today I think, maybe tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment