Looking for Something?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st!!

Getting the complete recorded games of Shusaku's tomorrow. All 400 some odd of them including games that aren't finished or completely recorded, the only downside is that its in Chinese. Shouldn't be too much of a problem, I'll just miss out on the commentary.

For the not a one of you who will be reading this (at least right now) I'll have problems up fairly often or whole board examples from both pro games and, possibly, some of my own. I think it can be useful for players in the mid to high kyu range to get analysis from a player around 5 kyu. The concepts don't completely fly over your head that way, which happens to me when I listen to two dan players talk about a situation. They'll say things like "Well this hane doesn't work because of the ladder." and I'll be "What ladder?" sigh...

More soon, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment